Payment and Shipping
We accept various forms of payment, including bank transfer, letter of credit, credit cards, PayPal, and Western Union. Please note that there may be extra bank charges for credit card and PayPal payments. We ship products from Greece to all over the world by sea vessel, air cargo, or express courier. We help our clients consolidate goods, and we ship the goods to them in the most economical way according to their delivery requirements.
Our order process typically comprises the following steps:
1. The customer sends OLIVE MAKER an inquiry about the products they are interested in or contacts us via email or phone.
2. Our sales department responds to the customer’s request or questions and sends a price quotation. If necessary, a sample may be sent for quality confirmation.
3. The customer reviews the quotation and agrees to the offer. The customer places an order with OLIVE MAKER.
4. OLIVE MAKER arranges production on order with the option of customized design.
5. OLIVE MAKER performs the necessary quality control and inspections.
6. The authorized representative of OLIVE MAKER ships the product to the customer.
Organic raw honey with carobRead More
All Mellona products are of the highest standards. Totally natural and GMO-FREE, without any added nasties. In addition, our organic range is certified. This means that the whole production line, from the farm to the jar, is carefully monitored by an external, independent body. It is certified that every stage follows the principles of organic production. Delicious, nutritious and certified!
Kritikoi ElaionesRead More
Kritikoi Elaiones (Cretans Groves) is a representative Cretan extra virgin olive oil from selected, traditionally cultivated olive groves in the area of Heraklion. It is strictly single variental, from the famous Koroneiki variety
that offers, from antiquity, one of the finest olive oils worldwide.
Extra virgin olive oil “PDO SITIA” is produced of “Koroneiki” variety olives.It comes from the fertile land of Sitia, Lasithi Crete and is a product of “Protected Designation of Origin”.The gathering of the olive fruit is done naturally, by hand and under the best and most unique conditions. The method of the production of the olive oil is cold extraction.